Sunday, January 1, 2012

Spiced Up Grilled Cheese Sandwich

My family loves grilled cheese sandwiches but it can be a little dull.  I came up with a simple and easy way to spice it up a little. It just takes a few extra ingredients. This can be a satisfying and enjoyable lunch for anyone.

Ingredients

2 sliced of bread (I used plain white bread)
1 teaspoon of oil
1 slice of cheese ( I used cheddar)
1/4 teaspoon of  Italian seasoning
1/8 teaspoon of  fresh black pepper

Preparation

  1. Heat pan on medium heat with 1/2 teaspoon of oil. ( I used olive oil)
  2. Place one slice of bread in pan with cheese
  3. Now sprinkle Italian seasoning and black pepper ( I used organic Italian Seasoning)
  4. Cover with other slice of bread and cook on each side for a couple of minutes until bread becomes light golden brown.
  5. Enjoy warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment