Friday, December 30, 2011

Quick Indian Style Scrambled Eggs

I make this for my child at least a couple of times a week....it is quick, easy, and tasty. You only need a few ingredients. I use organic eggs and organic spinach to make it that much more healthier.  I serve it with frozen waffles or even just plain butter bread.  You can have it with whatever you like. Here it goes with the recipe....

This recipe serves one.

Ingredients
2 eggs
pinch of cumin powder
1/8 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper (more if you like it spicier)
1/8 teaspoon of salt (more if you like)
7-8 spinach leaves
chopped cilantro for garnish

Preparation
To make things easier for me in the mornings I just put the eggs directly into hot fry pan with a tablespoon of oil. No need to whisk eggs in a bowl unless you want your eggs fluffier. I then add salt, cumin powder, and spinach leaves and start stirring all ingredients in pan to get a scrambled texture. After cooking on low medium heat for about 4-5 minutes I then garnish with cilantro. Serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment